The Legal Aid Foundation’s Community Partners Program showcases vendors and other service providers who support access to justice. It also provides a unique opportunity to increase visibility within the legal community, while at the same time helping to assure fairness for all in our civil justice system regardless of individual economic circumstances.
Benefits of Being a Community Partner:
- Continuous recognition on the Legal Aid Foundation website and Facebook page.
- Recognition in the Legal Aid Foundation Annual Report (mailed to donors, including the Managing Partners of all donor law firms, reprinted in The Colorado Lawyer, and used throughout the year to solicit prospective donors).
- Recognition in a thank you ad in Law Week Colorado (readership estimated at 15,000).
- Recognition in an annual thank you ad in The Colorado Lawyer (mailed to 18,100 Colorado Bar Association members statewide).
- Additional recognition opportunities in various regional Bar Association publications throughout the state.
- Invitations to Legal Aid Foundation events.
- Recognition in every Board packet and at every Legal Aid Foundation Board of Trustees meeting.