The Community Partners Program provides a unique opportunity to increase visibility within the legal community across the state, while at the same time investing in a better future for individuals and families who are struggling to maintain their independence.
Community Partners are recognized by the Legal Aid Foundation in a variety of ways that offer an exclusive opportunity to build brand awareness and appreciation within the legal community and among its leadership.
Benefits of Being a Community Partner:
- Continuous recognition on the Legal Aid Foundation website and Facebook page.
- Recognition in the Legal Aid Foundation Annual Report (mailed to donors, including the Managing Partners of all donor law firms, reprinted in The Colorado Lawyer, and used throughout the year to solicit prospective donors).
- Recognition in an annual full-page thank you ad in Law Week Colorado (readership estimated at 15,000).
- Recognition in an annual full-page thank you ad in The Colorado Lawyer (mailed to 18,100 Colorado Bar Association members statewide).
- Additional recognition opportunities in various regional Bar Association publications throughout the state, such as Denver’s The Docket, Boulder’s Boulder County Bar Newsletter, and Colorado Springs’ The Pikes Peak Lawyer.
- Invitations to Legal Aid Foundation events.
- Recognition in every Board packet and at every Legal Aid Foundation Board of Trustees meeting.
Community Partner Levels
Platinum – $2,500 and above
Gold – $1,000 and above
Silver – $500 and above
Bronze – $250 and above
Please contact Kelly Bossley, Associate Director, if you would like to take advantage of this unique platform to demonstrate your commitment to the legal community, as well as supporting access to justice.