The Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado is pleased to welcome the following lawyers to its Board of Trustees:
- Amy Benson (Bryan Cave HRO)
- Rebecca Anderson Fischer (Sherman & Howard)
- Tamara F. Goodlette (Rothgerber Johnson & Lyons)
- Eric R. Olson (Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott)
- Heidi C. Potter (Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti)
- Jonathan W. Rauchway (Davis Graham & Stubbs)
- Judge Terry W. Ruckriegle (Former Chief Judge of the Fifth Judicial District Court and incoming President of the Colorado Bar Association)
- Erin Sokol (Sokol & Brewer)
- Chantell Taylor (Hogan Lovells)
The Board of Trustees directs an ongoing effort to promote equal access to justice by raising money for necessary legal assistance in civil matters for low-income Coloradans. The Trustees’ leadership in increasing private support for legal aid has never been more important as the need for these essential services continues to outstrip available resources.
Officers of the 2013-14 Board of Trustees are Chairperson Jessica Brown of Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Vice-Chairperson Chris Ford of Hutchinson Black & Cook, Secretary Mark Leonard of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, Treasurer Sheri Betzer of Betzer Call Group, and Past-Chairperson Hugh Gottschalk of Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell.
About the Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado
The Legal Aid Foundation raises money for Colorado Legal Services, which provides free civil legal assistance to low-income Coloradans who are facing serious civil legal problems. For more information, please visit legalaidfoundation.org.